God has not called us to see through each other, but to see each other through.
- Print and Fill out an application form ( Attached)
- Provide names of two references with address and Phone numbers.
- Attend an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Be able to provide a form of government issued ID and proof of a negative TB test
- Sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the privacy of our patients
Non Medical Positions
Must be 18 years old to serve as on -site volunteer, For those under 18 should contact clinic for other oppurtunities
Position Available and Duties as below:
The primary role of the interpreter is to participate as a neutral party in the role as conduit of information that flows between the clinic medical staff and the patient.
1)Be available during clinic hours for non english speaking patients
2) Mainting strict Patient confidentiality.
3) To sign off on flow sheet documenting the following "I interpreted for this patient and fee she understood the implications of consent/instructions given.
To screen new patients for eligibility checks and screen please contact us for days and time
Receptionists and Administrative Assistants
To check in patients, answer phone calls, file and photocopy, schedule appts, Fax a referrals, arrange and organize, mail letters, Follow up with patients regarding survey.
IT support : hours vary. Please contact us if you can help.
Special Project Volunteer positions
Provide snacks and drinks for our volunteers: Bring a smile on the volunteer and cheer them up!
Card maker: This is great project for anyone under 18 who would like to help.
Development Committee: Currently in development focussed on giving appreciation to our donors. Hours are flexible involves sending a thank you note, phone call. Planning fundraising and other projects.