The Shifa Clinic
Tues or Thurs:
Free Health Clinic
or contact us via the website,
information and to schedule an
We, at the Shifa Clinic, welcome your feedback.
Here is what some of our patients are saying about us:
1)”Dr Took time and answered questions and gentle but thorough exam.” Annonymous Charleston SC.
2)”Given the small space that was used as the entire office, everyone worked in unison and I felt very confortable. Good Job.” Sonya Sterling , Mt pleasant SC
3)”Very grateful for your service” Denise kite, Charleston SC
4) “I am truly grateful to receive your services since I have no income currently. God bless you and continue the good work.” Adriane Frasier , West Ashley SC
5)”Its people like these who work here that make the world a little easier to keep on . thankful for all you do;” Anonymous Mcleanville SC
6)”The physician and the nurse were very comforting, they listened to my concerns and offered options instead of forcing procedures and tests. Great for women.” Tracie Fripp, North Charleston SC
7)”Dr was very nice “ Anonymous , Charleston SC
8)”Everything was perfect.” Gehan Perez Summerville SC
9)”Very thankful for all you guys are doing.” Stephanie, Goose Creek SC
10)”The staff was very compassionate” Annonymous North Charleston SC
11) “Thankful /Grateful as I am a woman whose been of need of OB/Gyn care due to lack of medical insurance.” Yolanda Johnson , North Charleston SC
12)” Wonderful Service! I love Dr Khan. Everyone is so friendlyand you can tell they really care.” Annonymous , North Charleston SC
13)”Very personal. I felt for the first time someone listen. Very upscale and friendly. Vershelia Johnson , North Charleston SC
14)”Very personal and comfortable atmosphere. “ Victoria Heirs , Walterboro SC
15)” I cannot say enough about the clinic that is willing to offer services to so many women who are in need. I had the privilege of dealing with Dr Khan directly and she was the essence of courtesy..” Verianne barker , Roebuck SC
16)Blessing to all of you who help those not expecting something in return. You all inspire me.” Fatima North Charleston SC
17)”Thank you for making this a pleasant experience. Peace and good health be unto you and everyone involved in Shifa. Thank you for your hearts,spirit and ministry.
18) “ I rarely enjoy going to the doctor, but I was made very comfortable,doctor was very caring and gental.” Rhonda Johnson, Goose Creek
20)”Now a days an effort and services offered for free is truly a blessing for needy. The care given is Excellent. To Please God and serve humanity and that’s what Shifa and its members are doing.” Naeem Dugan, Hanahan
21)”All the staff was very friendly.” Goose Creek SC
22)”Your program is a blessing, thanks.” Mt Pleasant SC
23) “I loved how I was treated.” Andrea Mejia . Summerville SC
24) “ Everything was very nice.” Cristal Nowell. North Charleston SC
25) “Very Thankful and appreciative of your services.” Greshanna Porcher, Moncks Corner SC
26)” I will send my friends, The Best service.” Elise Olson North Charleston SC
27) “I am very thankful and appreciative for your services.” Annonymous , Mount Pleasant SC
28) “ This is the best place I have come because the provider answer all my questions.” Esmeralda Carrilo patino , North Charleston SC
29)”Best doctors apt I have ever had.” Katherine Fleming Charleston SC
30) “Wonderful Visit.” Katherine Land North Charleston SC
31) “No negative comments just wish there was a closer facility.” Annoymous North Charleston SC
32) "This was a very good experience, very good people, Thank you so much." Annoymous Summerville SC
33) ”Very blessed to be able to come.” Annoymous Charleston SC
34)”Wonderful Visit.” Brittany Smith Mt pleasant SC
35) ”Great People” Kasonya Corbett Moncks Corner SC
36) "May God bless and thank you for your service." Theresa Blake, Ladson SC
37) "The service was very informative and personable." Michelle, Hanahan SC
38) "The doctor was very good. She explained everything to me." Anonymous, Charleston SC
39) "Great Clinic!!" Anonymous, Hanahan SC
40) "They were very nice, all of the staff paid attention to my needs. The doctor listens and explains everything well." Angela Person, Goose Creek SC
41) "Very professional, enjoyed their hospitality." Angela Clark, Charleston SC
42)"I would come back again and refer other people and family to come." Anonymous, Charleston SC
43) "Very clean and organized." Anonymous, Goose Creek SC
44) "It was very quick and they explained everything very well." Samara Ayers, Hanahan SC
45) "Appreciable service." M. Gibbons, Charleston SC
46) "It's excellent." Anonymous, Charleston SC
47) "This is a total blessing!" Jacquetta White, Goose Creek SC
48) "Everyone was very professional and kind." Anonymous, Awendaw SC
49) "The doctor and staff took very good care." Alice Washington, North Charleston SC
50) "Staff is very educated and helpful!" Anonymous, Charleston SC
51) "Very quick and easy." Anonymous, North Charleston SC
52) "Made to feel at ease." Anonymous, Summerville SC
53) "The Shifa clinic has been the best health care experiance I've ever had." Anonymous, Goose Creek SC
54) "Buen Servicio" Elisabeth Rivera, North Charleston SC
55) "Everyone was very friendly. All my questions were answered." Curraine Brown, North Charleston SC
56) "Everyone was very helpful." Arlene Rovinsky, Charleston SC
57) "The employees were very patient and knowledgable." Anonymous, Goose Creek SC
58) "Pleased with everything." Anonymous, North Charleston SC
59) "I loved everything." Anonymous, North Charleston SC
60) "I'm very happy to find this place. Where people without insurance find help. Thank you." Silva Diaz, North Charleston SC
61) "Personable/Caring Staff! God Bless! Thanks." Tammy Wicker, North Charleston SC
62) "I think the clinic is a great service; especially for people who do not have insurance. Please keep up the great work." Angela Lampkin, Goose Creek SC
63) "Visit was very informatice and all my questions were answered. I was very well taken care of." Tess Brice, North Charleston SC
64) "They were good and took care of me." Anonymous, North Charleston SC
65) "My doctor was beyond patient and I very much appreciate it." Anonymous, Hanahan SC
66) "Thank you for doing such an excellent job." Hasnoe Copuille, Charleston SC
67) "Very friendly and knowledgable." Anonymous, West Ashley SC
68) "Very nice people shared concern about my health." April Middleton, Goose Creek SC
69) "Doctor was very informative, helped calm me down." Anonymous, Hanahan SC
70) "So nice of you doing this for free." Michelle Herrea, North Charleston SC
71) "I would come back for another visit." Anonymous, Summerville SC
72) "I enjoyed the services at the clinic." Essence Simmons, Hollywood SC
73) "I'm thankful for this service." Debra D. Humes, Summerville SC
74) "I was very impressed with the staff and doctor. Caregiving people." Laura Brown, Mount Pleasant SC
75) "Very helpful and kind." Anonymous, Charleston SC
76) "The staff was very polite and well organized, makes me feel comfortable." Anonymous, Summerville SC
77) "Everything went very quick." Annetta Davis, North Charlesotn SC
78) "The staff was excellent and the doctor was awesome. Loved her!!" Peggy Bell, Charleston SC
79) "Everyone was very pleasant. I was especially pleased with Dr. Khan. The staff were more than warm and friendly." Anonymous, North Charleston SC
80) "Thank you for your dedication to your patients, we are all treated with love and respect." Celeste Tanner, Ravennel SC
81) "The overall visit was wonderful and the staff was very friendly and welcoming." Tiara Martin, SC
82) "Very soft spoken person. Excellent doctor. Very kind, smart, caring." Janet Robinson, North Charleston SC
83) "Thanks for having this clinic!" Cassandra Payton, North Charleston SC
84) "Thank you for your kind and patient care." Anonymous, Charleston SC
85) "Very pleasant visit." Doris MacBride, Mount Pleasant SC
86) "Everyone in the office is extremely pleasant and the staff was thorough regarding reminders for my appointment." Anonymous, Mount Pleasant SC
87) "Everything was good." Teneesha Elmore, Summerville SC
88) "This Clinic is a God sent. I have no insurance but they met my needs." Linda Johnson, Cross
89) " Great at explaining things." Anonymous, Charleston.
90) " Very pleasant and wonderful Ladies." Anonymous, N.Charleston.
91) "Very Nice and caring staff and Doctor." Anonymous, Charleston.
92) " Dr.Khan was very thorough and helpful." Anonymous, Mount pleasant.
93) " This was just what I have needed since I came to South Carolina 13 years ago. I highly recommend your services." Anonymous, North Charleson.
94) " This was my first time here and I felt relieved and welcomed." Anonymous, Goose creek.
95) " Every thing is Perfect." Anonymous, West Ashley.
96) " It's a Blessing this services is provided to the community." Anonymous, James Island.
97) " Very nice Clinic, loving people." Anonymous, North Charleston.
98) " Very friendly staff, felt comfortable under stressful circumstances." Anonymous, Mount pleasant.
99) " Easy going people, super friendly, love it." Anar De Nicola, Charleston.
100) " I just want to thank you guys for the excellent service." Maria Lucena, Goose creek.
101) " Friendly staff, very helpful." Alicia Guemeo Gonzalez, Summerville.
102) " Friendly staff." Anonymous, Charleston.
103) " You Guys were wonderful." Anonymous, North Charleston.
104) " The overall visit was nice." Anonymous, Goose creek.
105) " I'm just so thankful to have a place to go where I can get all of my issues dealth with at one place." Anonymous, James Island.
106) " I am so very grateful that I was able to be seen. Eveyone was so nice and helpful." Anonymous, Charleston.
107) " Very Caring, friendly, informative, kind pleasant staff. You can see they enjoy their work. Ms Parker, Summerville.
108) " Great place. Love the nurses. Would come back again. Anonymous, Summerville.
109) " Thoroughly impressed." Candace, Charleston.
110) " Doctor was very nice and helpful." Alex, Mount Pleasant.
111) " Everyone was very friendly and answered my questions." Anonymous, North Charleston.
112) " Everyone is so polite and I would recommend you all to my family and friends." Anonymous, Hanahan.